Saturday, March 10, 2007

Round butt fuck

Round butt fuck. Adult only!
CONTENT FROM LAST SEX STORIES
The pre-cum was flowing from the tip of his cock and his cock got even harder.  We noticed the guy who had been watching us earlier come back.  James said he was uncomfortable.  We went to my car for the 30 mile trip to my place.  James played with my tits and crotch all the way.  We almost wrecked a couple of times as we were kissing passionately.

Well, his shower is a bit small so we opted for the pool. We got in the pool and I took off my swimsuit bottoms. He made sure one last time that I was sure and I said yes. He put me against the wall and very slowly put his dick in. It was a bit tight because it was my first time and I'm just naturally tight down there. He started thrusting and there was a little bit of pain, but only for a second, then it was AMAZING!

I quickly right clicked on the photo and re-opened it in photo editor to see if I could get a better look at what was going on below her ass. As I panned in no explanation was then needed as I saw a cluster of large black fingers from the man on her left, glistening with what I assumed was her own lubrication. If she was not having an orgasm right that minute she would be soon.

Round butt fuck (C)

 
Elder lesbians catfight lesbians Japanese and lesbian Car masturbate Jail sex European hairy pussy Candy in pussy Eating from pussy Calling for fuck Jizz face Ebony girl fucking Erect long nipples Cab sex Chair strip Chair sex