Saturday, March 10, 2007

Elder lesbians

Elder lesbians. Adult only!
CONTENT FROM LAST SEX STORIES
"You're gonna love this, Misty," Amber said planting a quick kiss on the tip of my nose before slipping out from under me. "Sit on the couch with your hands out at your sides," she instructed me as she stood. "This is gonna make you so fucking hot."

We proceeded to sway back and forth until I knew I was close. I let her know that I was gonna cum but she refused to get off of me. She kept mushing her clit against me. I howled in excitement as I shot up inside of her, and the pleasure was doubled when I felt her squirt all over my shaft.

All three of us just stared at it, as he stood in the middle of the room with his pants around his ankles and his cock sticking straight up!!! I don't know who started doing it first, but soon enough the Three Amigos were all doing their pussies a mile a minute!!! Hills then told him to start doing his cock for us, and that we wanted to see him shoot his stuff out!

Elder lesbians (C)

 
Japanese and lesbian catfight lesbians Round butt fuck Car masturbate Jail sex European hairy pussy Candy in pussy Eating from pussy Calling for fuck Jizz face Ebony girl fucking Erect long nipples Cab sex Chair strip Chair sex